AvidXchange Website Redesign
This project was completed by I’m From The Future for AvidXchange.
AvidXchange is a leading provider of B2B electronic payment services. Their primary product is an AP Automation software solution that helps companies streamline the accounts payable workflow, removing manual tasks and paper in the process.
In late 2016, AvidXchange chose I’m From The Future to design and build a new, website to replace the company’s main website, as well as combine two separate digital entities.
The launch of the new AvidXchange.com website was successfully launched in December 2016. Overall traffic to the website has increased nearly 100% year-over-year. Average pageviews per visitor and average session duration increased 41.85% and 25.83% respectively.
As a business analyst, I worked closely with the Creative Director, a dedicated graphic design team, and the development team. I was primarily responsible for the following tasks:
- Interviewing stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Creating a pattern mood board
- Working with the SEO team to determine the ideal site architecture and on page content requirements.
- Designing the initial grayscale wireframes and making revisions based on client feedback.
- Working with the graphic design team to produce the final high-fidelity production ready mockups.
- Coordinating with the development team to build the final website.
- Designing additional high-fidelity mockups on an ad-hoc basis.